Following are the activities that B-visa holders can engage in when they are in the United States:
- Visit the country on a vacation.
- Visit the capital and other major cities in the nation.
- Visit friends or family.
- Participate in social activities organized by communities and organisations.
- Visit the country for medical care.
- Participate in athletic or musical events.
- Take part in short-term education opportunities
- You must be able to persuade a US consular official at a US Embassy or Consulate that you are not visiting the country with the goal of becoming an immigrant.
- You must provide evidence and arguments to demonstrate that you would definitely return to your original nation.
- To schedule an appointment for biometrics (finger scan) and visa consulting, you must make an appointment.
- Children under the age of 14 and adults over the age of 80 are not required to attend the Consulate/Embassy for an interview and can submit their paperwork instead at the visa application centre.
About Dr. Raju’s
Dr. Raju’s came into being in 2006 when our founder Dr. Prasad Raju came back to India after finishing his Master’s in the USA and realised the lack of high-quality services in Coaching and University Consultancy. He had been a reputed professor and a career guide to a plenty of engineering students by then, and so, he began to train Masters aspirants to get into top universities. Thus Dr. Raju’s Academy was established, where every year hundreds of students are guided to top-notch Masters’ programs in diverse fields of study. Many of our alumni are currently in leadership positions at MNCs across various industries.
Dr. Raju’s mission is to enable aspirants to get into specialized and in-demand master’s courses, which significantly impact their careers.
With a vision to make our expertise reachable to all genuine aspirants who are passionate about pursuing higher education at Universities across the world, at Dr. Raju’s, we care about the careers of our students as if it’s our own.
Trainers & counselors at Dr. Raju’s strive to deliver the most effective training & guidance providing fair and unbiased service to each and every student and we aim to foster a community in which members help each other in their career progression.
Dr. Raju’s being one of the best IELTS Coaching Centers in Hyderabad provide services like coaching in GRE, IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, DUOLINGO and application guidance along with USA, B2, F1 & H1B visas.
Requisites for B2 Visa
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- SOP of visiting the US
- Valid insurance coverage
- Details of who you are staying with and the location
- Flight tickets
- Evidence supporting you will return to your home country
- Financial paperwork
- Insurance and other supporting documentation
The Application Process
- Fill out the DS-160 form.
- You must pay the visa fees.
- Schedule your tourist visa interview at a US embassy or consulate.
- Prepare the application for a B-2 visa.
- Attend the visa interview.
- If you’ve applied for a US tourist visa, you’ll be scheduled for a visa interview during which the officials will probe into the purpose of your trip and your itinerary.
B2 Visa Interview
- In your residential country, schedule an appointment for your B2 visa interview.
- Consider the wait time: According to the venue, the wait time is different. Along with the season or visa category. Hence, we suggest you apply early.
- Complete the payment of the non-refundable visa application fee.
- Keep the documentation ready:
Send your queries
Get in Touch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can discuss all your career-related questions with us. We can give you good insights based on our experience guiding multiple students. Schedule a call with us to talk about your career.
Although we have tie-ups with multiple universities, we do not force anyone to choose them. Our students also go to non-tie-up universities, ranked very high for their programs. We do not suggest low-ranked universities that are bad for your career. Instead, we only encourage students to choose good-quality universities where there’s a good return on investment.
We have an in-house Ivy League graduate and a network of students who went to the top most universities in the world across different streams and specializations. So we have the required expertise to help you crack into top programs for your field.
Through extensive research and past knowledge, We match about 15-20 universities based on your profile, course of study, preferred location, budget etc. We also provide your “chances of admit” for each university suggested to you, based on our historical student admit data available. We make sure we suggest Universities across all rankings and nudge you towards applying to a balanced set of universities.
Yes. Specifically for working professionals, we make sure we are available on weekends as well (usually Saturdays). We give extra time for working professionals only on these days to help finish their applications.
If you represent a college or an institution that requires bulk enrollments for students, do get in touch with us.