Northern Arizona University-65%(few backlogs)-GRE-300-IELTS-6-TOEFL-80
Northern Arizona University
Dr. Raju's Notes: It is a public/state university located at Flagstaff in the state of Arizona, established in the year 1899. It is a moderately large public university roughly accommodates 20,000 UG+PG students. If you maintain good GPA and good relationships with professors some part time jobs and fee waivers are possible in subsequent semesters. This university has got tie-ups with some Indian consultants to promote its graduate programs. Some part-time jobs can always be located which can compensate living expenses.
1. IELTS requirement: 6 (in some case it is as high as 7.0)
2. TOEFL Requirement: 80
3. Credential Evaluation: WES evaluation is not Mandatory
4. Courses offered:
- MS CS
- MSE Civil Engineering
- MSE Mechanical Engineering
- MSE Electrical Engineering
- MSE Environmental Engineering.
5. GRE score-Around- 300
6. Application Deadlines: March 1st-Fall; Sept 15th-Spring
7. GPA: 65% with few backlogs are accepted.
8. Tuition Fees: Total Cost- USD 30,000/30 credit hours- for two years - (** cost is Excluding living expenses )
Final Verdict: If you are moderately rich with the finances-- this is one of the best option for average academic credentials in USA. One can find some part-time job and funding during his course of study . Living expenses will be around 500 USD per month only. If you have average academic credentials (65% with not more than 4 backlogs) + IELTS-6 to 7/TOEFL-80+ 300 GRE.. this University is going to be a savior. The cost of study will be anywhere close to Max 18-20 lakhs depending upon your willingness to work part-time (if available).